- - Maintenance
- FL, USA
- Full Time
Function of Position: This position reports to the Shop Foreman or Shift Supervisor and is responsible for the maintenance and preventive maintenance of the fleet aircraft, components and equipment and will be responsible for approving the return to service of Annual inspections, major alterations and repairs
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- High School graduate or equivalent, or any combination of education and experience that enables one to perform the job functions.
- Must hold a valid Airframe and Powerplant mechanics license with a current Inspection Authorization endorsement and have adequate training and professional experience
- Most possess all tools
- Must be able to use ladders, work stands, jacks, etc. and be able to work on all areas of the aircraft that may require access during performance of duties. Must be able to lift carry, or move aircraft components weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Physical requirements include stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, handling, fingering, and feeling.
- Work is performed in the hanger, flight line or at remote locations under various weather conditions with elevated noise levels
Special Skills Required:
- Must demonstrate the maturity, judgment and analytical ability to perform all aspects of aircraft maintenance and preventive maintenance on fleet/leaseback aircraft.
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations as they relate to aircraft maintenance
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taxi and run up aircraft
- Perform 50/IOO Hour and Annual Inspections at required intervals on all fleet aircraft
- Determine airworthiness of aircraft and components, IAW established procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and methods of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components
- May be required to work nights, weekends or go on A.O.G. trips
- Perform additional functions which may be assigned from time to time
- Assure completeness of all assign work documents and records and assist in the cleanup of the maintenance work area
- Perform a minimum of eighty (80) hours per two week period
- Coordinate all activities and complete all work required/assigned by D.O.M., Shop Foreman or Shift Supervisor
This document describes the essential functions and knowledge, skills, and abilities required of my position and in no way creates a contract of employment with the university. I understand that my employment with the University is considered at- will, meaning that either the University or I may terminate this employment relationship at any time with or without cause or notice.
If interested in this position, use the following link to apply for this position. http://fitaviation.hirecentric.com/jobs/
F.I.T. Aviation, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on basis of disability. F.I.T. Aviation, LLC is an E-Verify employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media